If you have questions or concerns regarding this statement, please contact Bcibook Support at email@example.com –
2. Policy Changes
3. Collected Information
4. Information Uses
5. Consent to Processing and Transfer of Information
6. Disclosure of Information
7. Data Security Precautions & Retention
8. Transfer of Rights
1. Commitment :Bcibook is committed to protecting the privacy of the companies and individuals (“Users”) that use our services & website and the information they provide to us. You can visit the Bcibook website without revealing your identity. We clarify that you are not obliged to provide us Personal Information beyond the limited data we need to provide our services. In addition, we do not require you to provide “sensitive personal data” to use our services.
3. Collected InformationBcibook may collect personal information and data including, but not limited to, application and Website usage data, file transfer and viewing data, email and personal contact information, and other identifiable information provided to us by our Users. Bcibook may use technological means for tagging and tracking data including, but not limited to, harmless cookies, clear .GIFs, and other technologies to correlate data.
Our purpose in collecting information is to help us provide you with better service, such as notifications about our services and new internal opportunities available, or other relevant content delivered through targeted advertising. We will not willfully disclose any identifiable information about you to any third party without first receiving your explicit permission, as explained in this privacy statement.
We collect the following information that identifies you: your name and email address, when you choose to provide it to us for example, by sending us a message on our contact us page or through our career’s page.
We may also receive this information when you provide it to us via email on our email address available online and through our website. We may receive business profile information about you, such as your industry, company size and job title from other sources, and add it to the information we hold about you. Bcibook may collect information from other sources to help us correct or supplement our records and improve the quality or personalization of our service to you. We work closely with third parties (for example, business partners, service providers, sub-contractors) and may receive information about you from them. Further, and in order to provide the services and improve our website, we may engage the services of third-party vendors. In the process of supplying services to Bcibook, these third-party vendors may need to collect Personal Information about you.
If you do not want your Personal Information collected, please do not submit it.
Specifically, but not limited to, the following information is collected:
• Cookies: Cookies, a harmless small text file containing a string of alphanumeric characters, are deployed to your computer so as to uniquely identify your presence and use. Bcibook may use session cookies and persistent cookies for the purpose of tracking various important data. Use of these cookies can also help to speed your access to the Website as they serve as ‘reminders’ as to who you are to our programming. While we recommend that you allow these cookies to perform their tasks, you may adjust your computer’s settings to restrict or refuse them. Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. We do not link the information we store in cookies to any personally identifiable information you submit while on our site.
• Clear .GIFs: Bcibook may choose to utilize “clear .GIFs” to track the online usage patterns of our Users in a non-personally identifiable manner. Additionally, Bcibook may also use clear .GIFs in HTML-based emails dispatched to Users so as to track which emails are being opened by the recipients. This act helps Bcibook to determine active and inactive email addresses.
4. Information UsesBcibook may use the information we obtain and collect about and from you for a number of business purposes, including for example, to: provide promotional content regarding our services or related content based on a user’s interests identified or shared; verify your profile information; deliver targeted advertising; improve the website for internal business purposes; and for purposes we disclose at the time you provide your Personal Information.
5. Consent to Processing and Transfer of InformationThe website and facilities that maintain the data we hold, are operated in the United States and other countries outside of the United States. Given that we are an international business, our use of your information necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. If you are located in the European Union, Canada or elsewhere outside of the United States, please be aware that information we collect may be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the website, or providing us with any information, you consent to the collection, processing, maintenance and transfer of such information in and to the United States and other applicable territories in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as or equivalent to those in the country where you reside and/or are a citizen.
6. Disclosure of InformationBcibook will not rent or sell your Personal Information to others but may disclose personal information with third-party vendors and service providers that work with Bcibook. We will only share personal information to these vendors and service providers to help us provide a product or service to you. Examples of third parties we work with are call center operators, servicers, information processors and data appending companies. These third parties only have access to personal information necessary for them to complete their service.
Bcibook reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable and/or non-personally identifiable information that is believed, in good faith, to be appropriate or necessary for the purpose of enforcing the Bcibook Terms of Service, or other governing Bcibook policies. Other causes of release of data may be due to, but not limited to: (i) taking precautions against liability issues; (ii) to assist government enforcement agencies; (iii) to investigate and defend Bcibook against third party claims or allegations; (iv) to protect the security or integrity of the Website and/or Services; and/or (v) to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Bcibook, Users of the Website, or others.
Bcibook does not share personally identifiable information with other non-affiliated third party companies for their commercial use or marketing use without your consent, except as part of Services.
Bcibook does share non-personally identifiable information, such as anonymous User data and traffic data, with interested third parties to assist them in understanding the usage patterns and trends analysis for certain content, advertisements, promotions, services, and/or functionality of the Website.
Bcibook may release any information available if required to do so by law, or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with law or the powers of government enforcement agencies. We will share your Personal Information outside of Bcibook if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to:
• Meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
• Enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations.
• Detect, prevent or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues.
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Bcibook, our Users or the public as required or permitted by law.
7. Data Security Precautions & RetentionBcibook takes precautions to protect data and information under its control from misuse, loss or alteration. Bcibook security measures include industry-standard technology and equipment to help protect your information, and Bcibook maintains security measures to allow only the appropriate personnel and contractors access to your information. Unfortunately, no system can ensure complete security, and Bcibook disclaims any liability resulting from use of the Platform or from third party hacking events or intrusions. We will retain your Personal Information as needed to provide you with our services. This includes the Personal Information you or others have provided to Bcibook and the data generated or inferred from your use of our services. Notwithstanding any other provisions, Bcibook may retain your Personal Information where such retention is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
8. Updating Personal InformationUpon request, we will provide you with information about whether we hold, or process on behalf of a third party, any of your personal information. To request this information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish to verify, correct, or update your Personal Information collected through the website, you may contact us at email@example.com.
We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe.
9. Transfer of RightsShould Bcibook be acquired, in part or whole, or merged, Bcibook reserves the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information collected, during the due course of business, from Users of the Website. This information may be held as part of any such acquisition, merger, sale, or other change of control or business entity status.
Personal information including for example user name, address, company name, telephone number, demographic information, buying information, other data and e-mail address, will be transferred to the new owner.